Nutraceutics uses only the highest-grade ingredients and we are proud to stand behind the quality of each product we make. Our quality-control and assurance process is unparalleled in the industry and begins at the moment of product inception.
1. First, we purchase our pharma-grade raw ingredients from the most respected suppliers in the world, including Indena, Sabinsa, Cargill and Bioberica.
2. Once we take delivery of our raw materials—and before they are released into the production process— we quarantine them until we can verify purity.
3. Our manufacturing operations function under strict good-manufacturing practices (GMPs), and adhere to all standards as directed under the Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act of 1994 (DSHEA).
4. All aspects of the manufacturing process—including materials handling, inventory control, cleanliness, warehouse management, packaging, personnel, lot number control and security—are maintained under the strictest operating procedures and controls.
5. Every batch and lot of every product is independently assayed to ensure nutrient purity and dosage accuracy so that you can rest assured that what we put on our labels is what we put in our products.
6. Each batch and lot is also tested to ensure that there is no microbial (e.coli, staph, yeast or mold) contamination.
7. Final packaging and delivery of our products to you, our customers, is always done with the greatest care for safety and security.
8. And finally, our commitment to quality assurance— and our relationship with our customers—enables us to make our quality pledge to you. If you are not completely satisfied with your product, please let us know and we'll do what it takes to make it right.